If you are running a blog and website or you have a YouTube channel, affiliate marketing can prove to be the best source of your online income. Thus, we have many ways to make money from blogs and online income from YouTube. Among them, Google Adsense is the best. However, affiliate marketing is one of the most lucrative ways to earn money today.
So, what is affiliate marketing? How to start affiliate marketing, how much money you can make, and how to make money with affiliate marketing, we will know the answers to all these questions one by one below.
Before I start, let me tell you something. You will need a “blog”, a “YouTube channel” or a “website” to make money from affiliate marketing.
Hey, you can do affiliate marketing on a Facebook page or any social media page if you want. But, it will not be more effective or profitable. I, you will understand why I said this after reading this article in its entirety.
Affiliate marketing is a way or means by which we use the digital product of any online company, the physical product of the online store, or anything available to buy online, on our own website, blog, social media page, or YouTube channel. Through ”can promote.
And, whenever people buy that promoted item through the link you provide or buy another product through the promoted link on the official website of the product, you are paid some commission to sell that product.
The amount of commission earned may vary from product to product. The amount of commission or how much money you will be paid for the commission is determined by the online website company as an affiliate promoting or sharing the product of an Online website.
As such, everything is told to you in detail in advance.
So, to put it bluntly – “affiliate marketing is a marketing medium where you are interested in buying any online product or thing from others. And, when someone buys your promoted product, you are paid some money as a commission.
You can sell any digital product such as “domain”, “hosting”, “WordPress theme”, “online software” etc. on your own blog or website.
Other than that, the most common way of affiliate marketing is that you have to register as an affiliate marketer on any online shopping website on the internet.
Then, you can make money by promoting or sharing anything on that shopping website, such as “Mobile”, “TV”, “Clothes”, books, software or anything else through an affiliate link.
A few days ago, I bought a smartphone from an online shopping website. Then, knowing everything about that mobile, I wrote an article on my blog about it and said everything about the mobile.
At the end of the article, I have given an affiliate link to the mobile. So, those who have the mind to buy that mobile can buy that phone through the affiliate link I shared.
Those who wanted to buy the mobile could easily buy it from the link given by me online and, as a result of buying from the affiliate link given by me, I was able to earn some commission money.
That way, you can earn money by promoting anything through affiliate links.
If your blog is getting a lot of traffic or your YouTube channel is getting a lot of views, then you can’t imagine how much money this affiliate marketing can earn you.
How to start affiliate marketing?
1. First of all, you have to have a blog, YouTube channel, Facebook page, or other social media page. And, that page, blog, or YouTube channel must have a lot of traffic, visitors, or likes. Because the most important audience for marketing any product is the audience to whom you will share or market the product. And, these 4 ways to market anything online are the best.2. Now if you have a blog, YouTube channel or Facebook page, if any of these, then you need to join a good “Affiliate program”. After joining an online affiliate program, you can promote or share their content or product.
3. Now after joining the affiliate network or affiliate program, you have to decide what kind of content you want to share with people.
4. You will be given an affiliate link in exchange for your surviving product or content. With this affiliate link, people will be able to come to the page of your shared or promoted product. And, from here they can buy that product directly.
5. Then you can share the affiliate link of the given product with your people through your blog, YouTube channel, Facebook page, or any other means.
6. Now, if someone buys that content mother product through the affiliate link of your shared product, then you will get money from the affiliate network as commission.
Dear friends, so far today. I will write more details about this in the next episode. Everyone will be fine. Stay with us. Best of luck.